Thursday, January 23, 2020

Top 5 Must Have Baby Gear



As a mama to ten, I've seen a lot of baby gear trends come and go. I've also purchased a lot of baby gear, and unfortunately, most of it was useless and a major waste of money. Meeting the needs of children can be expensive, but they can also be very affordable. To be honest I have found that most of the baby gear out there isn't even necessary. While all the cute baby stuff for sale may not be necessary, there are a few that can make the transition of having a new baby so much easier.

 Top 5 Must Have Baby Gear
  1. Crib or Pac-N-Play: This first item is probably clear to everyone, but many folks are into co-sleeping these days and I'm definitely not against co-sleeping, but there are time that you may want to lay the baby down and having a place to put the baby can be a major blessing.
  2. Bouncy Chair: If I had to pick only one baby item, this one would be it. I have used a bouncy chair with every one of my children and consider them to be a major 'mama's helper'. Having a place to set my baby while they're awake so I can go about my daily routine makes my life so much easier, because let's face it, we can't always carry a baby around all day long.
  3. Stroller: Being able to get out of the house and do things with a baby is of major importance for helping a mama keep her sanity. Trust me, I'm speaking from experience ~ you do not want to strap yourself to the house until your baby is walking. Having a stroller will enable you to enjoy so many activities outside the home that you otherwise couldn't.
  4. Baby Carrier: I've owned many different kinds of baby carriers over the years, but I've always had one for my babies. Being able to carry a baby hands-free is a huge life-safer, regardless if you're at home our out and about. There will be times when you have a cranky little one and still have to go about your business. With a baby carrier, you can continue your normal life all the while giving your baby the attention he or her needs. These are my favorite brand of baby carriers.
  5. Binxy Baby Shopping Cart Sling: This is a new item that I just recently purchased with baby number nine, but I love it!! Sometimes you're just running a quick errand and using the baby carrier or stroller just isn't something you want to do. So having this awesome shopping cart sling allows you to quickly and safely place your infant car seat on the shopping cart and go about your shopping leaving plenty of room in the cart for your groceries or other items you're buying.
Yes, this is only five baby items, but I wanted to keep this post short and sweet, only sharing my top five baby items that make my life easier with a new baby. To help make the new baby adjustment as seamless as possible for me, means getting back to my normal routine and not being confined to the house. Which is exactly what the above items enable me to do. Are the above items really must have items for all mama's, probably not, but they are my most favorite baby gear for this mama to ten!

With Love & Hope,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment