Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Best Drying Rack Review


This is going to be a super quick review regarding my new favorite homestead purchase! Last year our 20+ year-old traditional American horizontal (long) clothes line bit the dust. We had mended it time and time again, and it just couldn't be repaired anymore. I spent many hours over the past year researching the best clothes line for our family's needs. The one that I kept coming back to was the Best Drying Rack.


Our traditional clothes line took up way too much valuable space in our small yard and it was always having to be repaired. The Best Drying Rack has a very small footprint, yet it can dry more clothes than our old clothes line, which took up twice as much space. 


We purchased the large model of the Best Drying Rack. For our washing machine size, we can hang about four full loads of laundry. My favorite feature of this particular clothes drying rack is that the entire top piece spins ~ meaning, I don't have to move much to hang up my clothes.


The clothes drying rack was fairly easy to install. The instructions were not all that great, but it was pretty self explanatory and watching an online video helped too. I'm not so sure a woman could install the rack on her own, but I'm confident with enough determination she could handle it. The clothes rack can be collapsed in the event of storms or if you just simply want it to be taken down. The first few times we put it up and took it down, it was kind of tight. Now that we have done that several times it us much more easier to maneuver. We have found that it is best for two people to open and close the rack, but it can be done with one person.


Another perk to the Best Drying Rack is that it can be moved. In other words you don't have to cement it into the ground. I would imagine it would be a little more sturdier if it was cemented into the ground, but we chose not to, and it has yet to fall over; even with severe storms which have ripped through our area. 

At $209, including shipping, the price point is well on target for most large quality clothes drying racks. I feel like this one was made extremely well and will last for many years. The clothes line rope is strung tight and the wood/metal pieces are constructed nicely. It was shipped and delivered within just a few days. The packaging was sufficient, yielding no damage to the clothes drying rack. I honestly have zero complaints ~ I'm absolutely delighted to go outside and hang up my laundry on our new clothes drying rack. If you're in the market for a new clothes line, I highly recommend the Best Drying Rack.

With Love & Hope,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment